Here's a really simple design that you could adapt for any occasion and it's easy as pie to make with a toddler.
What you'll need:
- Some thick card (we used black as it's Halloween)
- A piece of paper, slightly smaller that your card
- A craft kinfe
- Some glue
- Some colours
- A tiny bit of creative flair...
1. Use your creative flair to draw your picture on your card! We are doing a pumpkin as it's Halloween. Cut the various shapes out, including the main pumpkin:
2. Add some text:
3. Use the hole that's left to trace the same shape onto your white paper:
4. Elise then added plenty of colour to this line drawing... lots of reds, oranges and yellows!
5. Stick the white paper to the back of your card:
6. Glue your eyes, nose and mouth on top and... voila! A quick, fun Halloween greeting card for Monty! Scaaaaary!
Love and hugs,
Rebecca and Elise x